|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
Ingenicomm, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has multiple openings for an Cyber Systems Engineer to support our growing business.
Ingenicomm is looking for candidates with eight or more years of experience - depending on education. A DoD TS/SCI Clearance is required for all roles.
Location: Chantilly, VA
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: Minimal Expected
The IA Engineer will be a valuable member of the support team and will have a role in performing vulnerability assessments, security identification, and completing remediation and mitigation of findings for existing and new programs.
- Consults with system and network administrators regarding the deployment of IA policies and tools and their impacts.
- Performs configuration and hardening audits parallel to system and network administrators to meet compliance requirements.
- Assists program managers by providing expertise and resource requirements to aid in the development of project management timelines and integrate Risk Management Policies (RMP).
- Develops, maintains, and deploys network scanning policies and auditing equipment within network enclaves to identify vulnerabilities.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials. Provide system engineering support to maintain the security posture of networks and systems.