|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Clearance Level Needed:
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Architect to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Cyber Security Architect provides support to the DHS customer and ManTech, focused on providing subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of cybersecurity in support of DHS’ CDM Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Use current programming language and technologies to writes code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications
• Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• ISC2 CISSP is required
• A minimum of ten years of experience managing cyber architecture teams on projects similar to the size, scope, and complexity of enterprise level environments
• Experience developing cybersecurity solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment, including the following:
o Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies.
o Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
• A minimum six years of experience working with Security Authorization requirements, developing and enhancing the security risk posture, and analysis and reporting of IT security metrics.
• A minimum of four years of experience in security policy and emerging cybersecurity technologies.
• Possess a TS security clearance and be SCI eligible.
• Must be a ManTech employee at time of proposal submission